Sunday, March 18, 2012

Why are we here?

The main reason I'm starting this blog is because I'm tired of making the same recipes over and over. You know the recipes you don't even need recipes for.  So I am on the hunt all the time to try new meals that are kid friendly.  I see all kinds of cool websites for making baby food that will email you meals to try each week but I can't find to see anything past the purees!! We've been there done that and are about ready to completely move on. My plan is to find new recipes (not from a box or jar) each week and try them to see if my husband and I like them AND my 1 year old like them.  I know it is going to be a challenge to get creative and step outside the box for a bit. But I think we're up to it and we're ready to get started.  Maybe we can help you along the way too!  If you have ideas you want to share I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment